Monday 22 October 2007

The Bind it all has landed!!!







Got my new bind it all machine today. How exciting!!!! I will try it out, as soon as I have time. Have a few ideas Ive been putting together for some Crimbo pressies. Also, bought a chissel it- think I may need a bit more practice with it, used the ageing/ distressing tool on some paper covered chipboard blooms, but it looked more like something you'd drag out of the bin than aged. he..he.. Made a few cards over the weekend, pictured a couple, but the others have already gone - oops!!!

Supplies are:
Papers - pink petticoat and DCWV
Ribbon - from my ebay shop and berisfords.
Brads, blooms and clips - My ebay shop
Sentiments - Pink petticoat
cuttlebug happy birthday embossing folder.
Bear die cut - Die cut dreams on ebay, hundreds of fab dies cuts to play with take a look: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/DIE-CUT-DREAMS

Thanks for taking a peek!!



No comments: