Monday 1 October 2007

A good day!!!!


Riley came home from school today feeling elated that he was V.I.P again. or as he calls it P.I.G. Ah bless him.. I am very proud of him. He is a very shy little chap but has settled in better than I imagined. Mondays is trampolining day apparently - which he loved and he enjoyed school dinners and proudly told me how he had Lasagne and salad. Mmm??? So why does he never eat it home then!!! I think he might be fibbing, or maybe the other children ate it so he joined in - who knows!! Ive checked out the menu and there is not a bowl of semolina in sight. Oh, how times have changed - thank goodness!! The school rules are that they are not allowed chocolate, sweets, cakes or crisps, which is great. Why have chemicals when you can have good food....


Well, made this card for a friend of mine. A nice basic mans card. Papers and sentiment - pink petticoat. Ribbon, screw and round frame brads - my ebay shop...

No comments: