Tuesday 20 November 2007

Glitter, Glitter, everywhere!!!




Made this today for my cousin, who is in Australia for a couple of years. I started off by using Sakura pens to colour Lilli and also the pattern on the papers and the black stripes and throwing some glamour dust on quickly, but for some reason it kept coming off today. ( I dont know if anyone else has experienced this - but ive got glitter on my cheek somewhere and keep seeing it out of the corner of my eye, but when I look in the mirror its NOT THERE!!! Ive obviously tried to wash it off, but its still there now, its driving me flipping mad. Its mustve been there since about 11am its now 10pm. I bet all the other mums at school could blimmin see it...aaagghhh!!!)

Anyway back to the card, so I decided to seal it with some good old clear 3D glaze and actually its come out ok, with a nice bit of texture to it. Added some beautiful tatty looking ribbon.

Papers and image - Pink Petticoat. Ribbon - Ribbon Oasis.
(Just uploaded pics - very disappointing, you cant see the sparkle on it really, Oh well nevermind, give the pic a click if you want to see it in more detail) TFL

5 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card great affect ,glad to see its not just me who goes to school coved in glitter lol,Dawnx

Pink Blossom Creations said...

I just love love glitter... alittle or alot just have to put some on...
Great card

Caroline x

simplyfairies said...

Wow stunning, you can see the glitter espesh when you click on piccie to enlarge, it's beautiful....

Anonymous said...

lovely card Michelle:)

Penny said...

Hi! Just found your blog through Pink Petticoat - love your style and designs loads. I'm a fellow glitter-a-holic so this is perfect!