Friday 9 May 2008

What a fab surprise!!!




I won some gorgeous blog today, from Kath who was holding a competition with reference to the nightmares that we face, trying to read those silly word verifications when leaving a comment on blogs. What a lovely surprise it was to open the post this morning! I have to say the flowers, images eyelets and brads are lovely and I shall enjoy playing with them later, but the card is just so beautiful! Being a cardmaker I really appreciate the time and care involved to make such a wonderful card, Thank you Kath, my card is on the mantelpiece for all to see, it is a beautiful creation and you have really made my day!!! Mich xx

8 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Thanks for your comments Michelle -glad you liked the card - sorry for sending flowers and ribbons to the "Poppicraft" lady.

Cheryl said...

What a lovely card and an equally lovely surprise.

Ana Baird said...

What a great surprise! They look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely surprise Michelle..."Well Done" to you:)x

~Emma~ said...

Hi Michelle. Just wanted to say how delighted I am that you have joined Pinkpetticoat!
Well done on your blog, the shop and designing...phew! Emma,x

tracie said...

Hi Michelle, hope you are well. Congrats on winning this gorgeous candy - what fab image.
Hugs
Tracie :-)x

tracie said...

Hi Michelle hope your having a good day, I've left you a little something on my blog :-)x

Anonymous said...

Hope your well Michellle...and the little ones:)
Have a great weekend: