Sunday 19 October 2008

WELCOME TO BLOGLAND!!!!!

The everso fantastico Poppicrafts creative designer Sara, has just started blogging - woohoo!!! Its so exciting, as we are in for a treat, her work is very inspirational and I, for one will enjoy popping over and seeing her great creations. If you fancy welcoming her, you can find her here:
Very Lively cards - Welcome to Blogland Sara!!!! x
Also, just to let you know there will be a new kit released tonight at poppicrafts and also a couple of mini kits throughout this week. Lots of you have been asking about the 1" blooms and they should hopefully be back in stock at the end of the week.
I spent last night putting myself under a bit of pressure and trying to produce lots of Christmas cards for an order I have. But in typical "ME" stylie, the quicker I was trying to work, the worse they were turning out. I thought that as I had a couple of hours to spare I might be able to produce some good work - what a joke!!!! I must blog them later - they are truly diabolical.
TFL x

No comments: