Monday 10 November 2008

How Fantabulous????





Just look what Dawny and Debs have been doing... Honestly their work really is beautiful. I am loving Dawnys garland - it is so original and something I would never think to make.(Hey Dawny - Is it still to early????))) Thanks girls for your work, I am very proud to have you on the team - It is all inspirational. If you fancy taking a look in greater detail it is here
Well its inspired me - Im off to get my poinsettias out.
Have a great evening,
Mich
x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Lovin their creations Michelle...I do aggree love to see their creations to...TFS:)~X~

Cheryl said...

They are beautiful Michelle.....you certainly have some talented ladies there.......

Liz Armstrong said...

Fantabulous is SO true! They are AMAZING!
Liz
xx